How to Install Apk Apps (Android)
Google sometimes removes apps from the Play Store for one reason or the other. Usually it’s because the app did something to violate Google’s policy. Luckily, Android smart phones allow you to install apk apps that you can download from sites like Android Free Apk Apps. Installing apk apps is very simple and anyone can do it. This guide will show you exactly what you need to enable the ability to install apks and how to install apk apps on your Android device.
Allowing Unknown Sources
First you must change the settings on your phone to allow you to install apps or apks from “Unknown sources”. This will tell your device that it’s okay to install an apk.
- Open “Settings” from the app screen
- Click “Security” in the settings menu
- Make sure the box on “Unknown source” is ticked with green arrow like picture below
How to Download an Apk
Now that you have enabled your Android device to accept the installation of third party apk apps, you can begin searching for and downloading them.
- Visit an apk website like AndroidFreeApkApps.com
- Browse the website or use the Search Bar to search for an apk
- Once you find the apk app that you want to download, click on the link to download the apk onto your SD card. (You can also download the apk onto your PC and then copy the files onto the Android SD through USB)
Installing the Apk App
- Slide down your notification window
- Click on the downloaded APK
- Click “Next” to install
- Open and Enjoy your new app!
If you have any issues installing any Apks feel free to leave a comment and we will help you.